* 2 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
* 2 cups rolled oats
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup agave
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In large bowl, combine cereal, rolled oats and raisins; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, combine brown sugar and agave.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; blend until smooth.
5. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
6. Press into ungreased 13″x 9″ pan.
7. Cool; cut into 24 bars.
mOMent: Structure can be helpful when learning a new skill. Freedom is helpful when creativity is called upon. What will you employ today, more freedom or more structure?