These will surely be a hit in your home, they can be used in your om of the day, on salads or simply to munch on as a snack.
is adapted from here.
3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
6 tablespoons agave nectar
2 cups hazelnuts (de-skinned)
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and agave until bubbling
2. Add pecans and stir until they are well coated, then mix in salt and
3. Cook for 4 minutes, then remove pan from heat
4. Place nuts on a parchment lined baking sheet
5. Place sheet in a 400° oven and roast for 4 minutes, remove from oven
and cool completely